viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

Feivel: Walls (Ep, 2015)

Elin Hörberg, more known as Feivel, named her EP ”Walls” because of all the different meanings of the word. - A wall can mean many different things. It can mean a memory echoing in a wall, and it can also mean obstacles that get in your way. They can be in your head or someone else can build them up. I don’t know if I’m over my own obstacles yet, but the songs help me to deal with them. On the EP Feivel is breaking unwritten rules about lovesongs. The song ”Get My Way With You” is about one night stands and was born out of Feivel’s feeling that this sort of relationship deserves a song. - Sometimes you know that this is not the start of a happily ever after-kind of relationship, and you might even know that you will feel bad about this tomorrow. But right now it’s just as real, strong and great as something else. I think these love stories deserve an epic love song, just like the traditional love stories. Feivel is known from singles as ”Friend” and ”Fences” and her debut EP ”Feivel” in 2014. She is also a member of the band Skilla.

No hay comentarios: