martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

Nervous: Nervous (2013)


"I was super late to Loma Prieta’s most excellent album I.V. last year. It would have easily made my favorite album’s if only I had heard it several months earlier. I won’t be making that mistake with Nervous. The three-piece rock outfit is the new project of Loma Prieta bassist Jake Spek. And while it maintains some of the noisier elements of his other band, Nervous is undoubtedly much easier on the ears. Fitting more into the vein of outright rock, the band hammers their way through their tracks with punching, pounding, and yelling. Earlier this month the band uploaded three tracks to their Bandcamp page that are apparently a taste of a forthcoming release. I’m not sure when that release wil drop so these tracks should be enough to tide you over until then. In the meantime make sure to catch the band on tour with Loma Prieta as they make their way to SXSW" (cactus-mouth.tumblr.com)

No hay comentarios: