"I spend most summers avoiding upbeat feel-good music, typically it’s just not my thing, this year has been a huge exception… for the first time I can’t get enough of it. Bands such as Yes Nice help in a big way by putting out music strong enough to get stoked for which is only made better by aligning so well with an awesome summer worthy of being soundtracked.
From the very moment “Hot River” begins the positive tone is set and just builds as it goes letting up in vocal breathes just before the chorus which sets up the hook to be sung along in unison, from there it’s all optimistic history, it really is brilliant that they chose to drop this one in July.
Yes Nice are out of Canada and are just starting to build a name for themselves, they’ve got a good thing going and it’s translating well through their songs, I’m stoked for what is in store for these guys" (listenbeforeyoubuy.net)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario