domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Grey Gardens: In the sun (Single, 2012)

"Ever since his exit from Chains of Love, Clint Lofkrantz has turned his vision towards greener pastures… well, gardens. Grey Gardens is his newest project and once you listen to the handful of tracks he has on his Soundcloud account, I think you’ll agree with me that it was a move best taken.
Sticking to what he knows best, Clint anchors these tracks on one thing: the guitar. I’ve heard it said that he is one of the hardest working musicians in Vancouver so whether he is shredding with distortion so thick you’ll need a machete to hack through or hearkening back to jangling eras gone by, Clint is proving his salt. Check out his track “Baby” to see what I’m talking about.
Oh, and here is some more good news. In addition to working on Grey Gardens Clint told me that the finishing touches are being put on the new Manic Attracts album. And all God’s people said, “Amen!” (cactus-mouth.tumblr.com)

No hay comentarios: