"I require precisely no convincing that Lightouts are brilliant, but if you’re in any doubt then by all means check out their new single, “The Cure For Shyness”. It preserves all the scuzzy, ’90s-rock joy of their first few releases, while B-side “Deep Ends” also brings in some shoegaze touches and an undeniably Pumpkins chorus. I’m going to be honest, here: I really, really miss rock this unabashedly enjoyable. Greg and Gavin are doing Gowanus proud.
I’m assuming that by the time you’ve given that a listen you’ll be longing for the dulcet tones of Dinosaur Jr. too, in which case good news! Just head out to SXSW, where you can catch Lightouts live on Wednesday. They’re perfect substitutes, for the economists amongst you. I’m also delighted to say that they’ve been nominated by The Deli for an Artist Of The Month tag; I can’t think of a more deserving group, so if you feel like sharing the love then head over to the voting page and let the world know" (listenbeforeyoubuy.net)
I’m assuming that by the time you’ve given that a listen you’ll be longing for the dulcet tones of Dinosaur Jr. too, in which case good news! Just head out to SXSW, where you can catch Lightouts live on Wednesday. They’re perfect substitutes, for the economists amongst you. I’m also delighted to say that they’ve been nominated by The Deli for an Artist Of The Month tag; I can’t think of a more deserving group, so if you feel like sharing the love then head over to the voting page and let the world know" (listenbeforeyoubuy.net)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario